News

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are ready to invest in an economic zone in south Lebanon. This zone aims to create jobs for Hezbollah ...
Tom Barrack made his comments in Beirut after trips to Israel and Syria where he discussed with officials there the ongoing ...
On Saturday, Aug. 9, the Lebanese army announced that six Lebanese Armed Forces (LAF) soldiers had been killed in southern ...
Lebanon will present a plan on Sunday aimed at persuading Hezbollah to disarm, with Israel expected to submit a corresponding ...
Israel on Monday signalled it would scale back its military presence in southern Lebanon if the Lebanese armed forces took ...
In a wooded valley close to the Israeli border, United Nations peacekeepers showed AFP journalists a Hezbollah bunker they ...
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday that Israeli forces could begin withdrawing from territory they hold in ...
Lebanon will come up with a plan on August 31 to convince Hezbollah to disarm, U.S. Special Envoy for Syria and Lebanon ...
Now that the terrorist group has been critically weakened by Israeli strikes, the Lebanese have an opening to take their country back.
Lebanon has agreed to present a plan aimed at persuading Hezbollah to disarm, and Israel will submit a corresponding ...
Israel said it’s willing to start withdrawing its troops from Lebanon if the government there follows through with a plan to ...
Ironically, the decisive blow against the terrorist group may come not from the Israel Defense Forces, but from Beirut.The post Israel bloodied Hezbollah, but only Lebanon can defeat it appeared ...